In our online shop you will find garden tables made of high-quality materials with a great design. So you can choose a table that suits any style.
Matching tables for the garden, terrace and balcony
Our garden tables made of rattan, wood or aluminium are all the rage. They meet the demands placed on a modern garden table today. We offer individual models as designer pieces as well as classic variants that can be folded up. Or how about an expandable version? Order suitable aluminium garden tables for the garden, terrace and balcony.
The advantages of our garden tables
In addition to their great design, our garden tables also have a few other advantages. We will go into these below:
- Aluminium, wood and rattan are robust and do not rust. Garden tables made from these materials therefore have a long service life.
- The frames of the garden tables are often made of high-quality aluminium. This makes it easier for you to move the table if necessary. It also makes the frame more robust.
- Individual aluminium frames can be combined with different table tops. You can put them together and combine them as you like.
Modern design meets functionality
What colour should your future garden table be? A light or dark shade? Or do you have specific ideas when it comes to design? No matter what you're looking for, we have a wide range of different designs to choose from.
Garden tables also offer some surprises when it comes to functionality. If you usually only use your garden table as a couple and get a spontaneous visit, you can simply extend it. Some special designs such as the Moon Lounge table in grey are even able to position the tops on different levels. So you can set up a heavenly buffet on it.
Different sizes and number of seats
Depending on how many people live in your household, you can choose a small or a larger garden table. So it is suitable for as many people as you need. While 2 people can be seated at very small tables, large versions can accommodate up to 8 people.
High-quality garden tables individually or in a set
Sets are available so the table and chairs fit together in terms of design. A table and several chairs are included here. If you think about buying a few more chairs afterwards, you can also find them in our shop.
With a lounge table or coffee table, you can expand table capacities to add additional items and accessories. So your arrangement is more flexible.
Set up your new garden table
If you design your balcony or terrace from scratch, the garden table and chairs are a crucial focal point. So think about what you want to use your new garden table for and what is important to you.
- Do the dimensions of the table and seating radius match those of the terrace or balcony?
- Do the design and colour match the surroundings?
- Is there enough space at the table and are there enough chairs?
- Are certain accessories such as a side table available?
Matching accessories for garden tables
Beautify your garden table with great accessories and furnish it according to your taste. Among other things, beautiful decorative elements and plants go perfectly with it and create a pleasant atmosphere.
Side tables are also a real eye-catcher. They can be placed next to a sunbed or a deck chair and are ideal as storage space for cool summer drinks.
Garden tables in different materials
We offer garden tables in various materials: Aluminium, wood and rattan.
The table materials and their properties are listed below:
Aluminium garden tables
- Robust frame and low weight
- Permanently weatherproof, suitable for outdoor use
- Timeless yet elegant design
- Depending on the model, it can also be combined with various table tops of all kinds
- Meet all the requirements for modern garden tables. Available as both a classic folding garden table and an extendable table.
Wooden garden tables
- Timeless classic, suitable for the garden, terrace and balcony
- Nice natural material that is durable and robust. At the same time it exudes elegance and cosiness.
- Some types of wood such as teak or acacia wood can withstand all weather conditions and are suitable for outdoor use.
Rattan garden tables
- They often consist of a combination of an aluminium frame and a glass top. However, combinations with plastic or wooden table tops are also available.
- Offer a natural look and have robust properties
- Withstand all weather conditions and are well preserved even after many years
- Rattan is optionally available as natural rattan or polyrattan (synthetic fibers). Polyrattan in particular is insensitive to moisture and temperature fluctuations.
Cleaning and care
Aluminium is extremely easy to care for. This is especially true for powder-coated surfaces. Even heavy soiling can be removed in a few simple steps. If necessary, the soiling can be softened with a garden hose, then wiped off with warm water and a little washing-up liquid. Never use a hard brush or sponges with rough surfaces for cleaning. This also applies to wood and rattan. Instead, use a soft cleaning rag or the soft side of a sponge. You should definitely avoid using aggressive cleaning agents. These agents could damage the surface. Despite the robustness of our tables, we recommend removing dirt straight away. This prevents the dirt from penetrating the surface and leaving stains. Immediately after rinsing, polish over it with a dry cloth so that the material shines again.
Order your new garden table now
Take a seat to have a bite to eat or enjoy the company of your family. We offer garden tables in different sizes, materials, colours and with different functions for every need. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.