Are you looking for high-quality and visually appealing elements? Our garden lounge elements are made of Sunbrella outdoor fabric, which is weatherproof and looks modern. This gives your newly arranged garden lounge that certain something so it is a real eye-catcher.
Garden lounge elements for remodelling
How you redesign your garden lounge or redesign existing elements is up to you. Thanks to our large selection of individual elements, you can quickly and easily create a design that matches your taste.
You have the option of ordering all the elements individually. All necessary connecting pieces for sofa elements are included in the delivery. So after delivery you only have to take care of the assembly and attach all the elements together.
What garden lounge elements do we offer?
We offer a large selection of different garden lounge elements. This gives you the opportunity to redesign and furnish your garden lounge as you like. All elements are also available to match your existing lounge pieces. You can of course also opt for a completely new look in a different colour.
Below we tell you about the individual elements we offer:
- Double sofa elements (left or right): Combine double sofa elements with corner or middle sofas. We provide elements that can be set up on the left as well as on the right. So you can decide for yourself whether the long part of your new garden lounge is L-shaped to the left or right. Depending on whether you choose a left or right element, the backrest is on the left or right on the corresponding side.
- Corner sofa: If you need more space for several people, you can also combine double sofa elements with a corner sofa. It is also important here that you pay attention to whether you need a left or right-aligned sofa element. With a corner sofa element and the matching extensions, it feels like you’ve moved your living room sofa into the open air.
- Middle sofa: A middle sofa is ideal for extending an existing corner sofa with a double sofa element. It is mounted between the two elements so the left or right sofa wing is even longer (of course it works with both). A middle sofa only has a backrest, there are no armrests. This results in a continuous seat.
- Stool: You can set up a stool anywhere near the main sofa or dock it directly to one of the ends of the sofa. Guests can put their feet on it or, alternatively, sit directly on it.
- Armchair:Armchairs are also an important part of our garden lounge elements. An armchair invites you to sit down and relax for a moment. While some armchairs are rigid, others have adjustable elements such as a flexible backrest or a footrest. This allows you to enjoy maximum comfort.
- Table: You can place small items such as drink glasses, dinner plates or decorative elements on a table. The tables are available in simpler versions or with fold-out functions. For example, you can fold the table out to have a bite to eat. Some models can also be pulled out to the sides in order to enjoy a meal with several people.
- Table with storage space: Are you looking for a way to safely stow decorative cushions, decorative elements and other small items? Then a table with storage space would be an option. These tables are slightly higher than conventional tables and have a flap on the side. Use this to open the storage space.
- Cushion box: A cushion box offers plenty of storage space to stow seat pads, cushions and decorative pillows. The box can be opened at the top and is waterproof so no moisture can penetrate inside. Vents ensure that the air circulates inside. This prevents moisture from accumulating, which prevents mould from forming.
All individual elements are made with weatherproof Sunbrella fabric
Sunbrella is a high-quality fabric that is especially suitable for outdoor use. This means that all pieces are protected from the elements such as rain, UV light and dirt.
Sunbrella also feels pleasantly soft and extremely comfortable. Sit down and feel the beautiful, soft comfort.