We offer numerous Sunbrella garden armchairs. It is a high-quality material that protects the surface from rain, UV light and dirt. At the same time, Sunbrella looks high-quality and makes a garden armchair appear modern and stylish. In terms of design, our models are pioneers.
Single or multiple garden armchairs for the garden, balcony and terrace
When selecting a garden armchair, you should think about how much space you have. So you can get a model in the right size. If you don’t live alone and would like to sit outside with your partner, for example, you can also get several armchairs.
Whether in the garden, on the balcony or on the terrace: Garden armchairs fit everywhere and create a special ambience. Don’t just think about the size of the armchair, but also about the accessories and extras. For example, if you’re looking for a place to put cups or snack plates, a side table is ideal.
Sunbrella fabric garden armchair: All-round protection
Rain, wind, sunlight and heat: Weather does not affect our garden armchairs at all. That's because they are made of the high-quality and weather-resistant Sunbrella material. This is a state-of-the-art fabric that has established itself in the world of garden furniture. It is especially suitable for outdoor use and ensures you benefit from a long product life.
These are the key features of Sunbrella fabrics:
- Weatherproof: Conventional seating furniture made of normal fabric has to be covered every time a bad weather front approaches. Things are different with garden armchairs made from Sunbrella. Rain, hail, wind and other weather cannot harm the material. If a rain storm approaches, all you have to do is get yourself to safety.
- UV-resistant: As is well known, UV radiation can also cause materials to become brittle and heavily worn over time. Sunbrella is resistant to UV light so it cannot harm the surface. This means no cracks form and your garden armchair has a longer lifespan. Thanks to Sunbrella, the colours also stay fresh for longer.
- Dirt-repellent and easy to care for:Another big advantage is that Sunbrella repels dirt. This means dirt doesn’t penetrate deep into the material of your garden armchair. If you want to clean your garden armchair, just use a bucket of warm water with washing-up liquid. Sunbrella is extremely easy to care for.
- Comfortable and soft: Sit in your new garden armchair and feel the pleasantly soft fabric cover, together with the generously padded cushions. Sunbrella feels indescribable on your skin and ensures a high level of comfort.
- Quick-drying: Sunbrella is also known for its quick drying properties. When it rains, the Quick Dry Foam technology takes effect. The rainwater isn't absorbed by the garden armchair, but flows downwards. After only about 20 minutes the fabric is completely dry and you can sit down again.
Enjoy comfort and flexibility with an adjustable garden armchair
If the sun has moved and you want to let the soothing rays shine on your face, you can turn your garden armchair quickly and easily. Garden armchairs also score with individually adjustable elements.
The classic is the adjustable backrest, which can be continuously adjusted. This gives you the opportunity to lie down for a moment and close your eyes.
In addition to adjustable backrests, garden armchairs with an integrated foot section are also available. Use a lever to adjust the foot section completely upwards so you can put your feet up. Pure relaxation!
Matching accessories for garden armchairs
In addition to garden armchairs, we have a wide range of different accessories and extras. This gives your seating area the finishing touches and provides even more comfort and a gorgeous look.
- Accentuate your garden armchair with beautiful decorative cushions in different colours and designs. This will make your seating area an eye-catcher.
- Protect yourself from the strong midday and afternoon sun by setting up a swivelling parasol next to it
- Despite the complete weather resistance of a Sunbrella garden armchair, it should be covered in autumn and winter. That's why we offer matching, precisely fitting protective covers.
- Place various small items such as dinner plates, glasses or decorative elements on a side table.