What should you keep in mind when buying a balcony table?
Below are some important features and criteria to consider when buying a balcony table. This will make the choice a lot easier:
- Model: Do you have specific ideas about how your balcony table should look? There are different shapes (rectangular, square, round) to choose from. In addition to normal models that can be set up, you will also find foldable balcony tables or tables that can be hung on the balcony railing
- Size:Not every apartment owner has lots of space on their balcony. First familiarise yourself with the maximum size a table can be and measure the area of your balcony. Small balcony tables, for example, have a diameter of 50 cm
- Material: Would you like a certain furnishing style? Or would you like a simple a simple but completely waterproof table? You will find the right materials with us. Below we present some of the available materials and their characteristics
- Colour and design: Individual models are available in different colours and designs so your balcony table goes well with the other furniture and looks great. Both light and dark colours are available
Individual balcony tables or sets with chairs/armchairs
Do you already have chairs at home and are just looking for a single table? Or do you still need balcony furniture and would like to furnish everything new?
We not only offer individual balcony tables, but also the right chairs or armchairs for these scenarios. We also offer balcony tables in sets that include everything. This includes, for example, a small aluminium balcony table and two chairs.
What materials are balcony tables available in?
Below we tell you about the materials our balcony tables are available in. We also go into each material in detail:
Balcony tables made of rattan
- Rattan is available in either natural or artificial variants. The artificial variant is called polyrattan. The latter is especially robust and can withstand all weather conditions such as rain or snow
- Together with other materials such as wood or aluminium, balcony tables made of rattan are real eye-catchers. They are ideal if you attach great importance to design and want the seating area to look attractive
- Rattan is lightweight so you can move the table around quickly and easily. The material is also easy to care for. It is enough to wipe over it with a damp cloth.
Balcony tables made of aluminium
- Aluminium is a light, robust and rust-proof material. The balcony table can easily be left outside all year round.
- In many balcony table models, only the frame is made of aluminium. Wood or glass, for example, serve as the tabletop. These combinations look classy and visually appealing.
Balcony tables made of wood
- Do you prefer a classic and natural look? We also offer high-quality wooden balcony tables. The material looks timeless and yet is robust. You can also leave the table outside if you take care of it regularly.
- Depending on your taste and the type of wood, the balcony tables have a lighter or darker shade. In addition, the frame and table top can be painted with a special wood colour so they are sealed.
- Some well-known materials for balcony tables made of wood are, for example, teak or acacia.
What features do balcony tables have?
Are you looking for a conventional table or do you want additional features that increase comfort? We point out some of these features below:
- Foldable: If you have very little space available on your small balcony, a foldable table could be the right thing for you. In just a few simple steps, it can be folded up to the size of the table top and placed in the corner
- Hanging table: Another practical variant are balcony tables that can be hung. They have a specific holding device with which the table can be hung on the balcony railing. When not in use, simply remove the table again, fold it up and place it in the corner
Order a model that fits ideally into your oasis of well-being. We offer a wide range of balcony tables that are ideal for your needs.